Navigation: Home > News > News > The SCIS conducted initial training on the ...

The SCIS conducted initial training on the protection of classified information in its Training center in Bankya with security officers

From 6 to 10 June 2011 in its Training center in Bankya the State Commission on Information Security carried out mandatory initial training of training officers of companies in the country, of central state authorities and of judicial system authorities of the Republic of Bulgaria.

The training programme included main subjects from the Classified Information Protection Act and the Regulation on its implementation. The lecturers of the SCIS draw the attention of the trainees to to the risks for the interests of the Republic of Bulgaria in the field of the protection of classified information, the types of classified information protection, the direct control and the administrative-penal responsibility according to the CIPA. Practical courses were carried out with the participants on the personnel and documentary security of classified information, as well as on the implementation of the CIPA and the by-law on maintaining of the activities of the registries and the unified registers.

The training ended with outgoing test for checking the knowledge of the trainees. 9% passed the training with an excellent grade, 36% - with a good grade and 55 % - with satisfactory grade.

In the inquiry made 68% of the participants expressed the opinion that the training was of benefit for their work, and for the other 32% it was of benefit to a great extent. According to 45% of the trainees the purposes of the programme were entirely fulfilled ad for the rest – to a great extent.

On behalf of the SCIS readiness for providing assistance and help in case of questions on issues, related to the implementation of the CIPA and the sublegal regulatory framework in this field, was expressed.